Thursday, March 26, 2009

{obsession}

A few months ago, I started brainstorming ideas for my rehearsal dinner dress. It's going to be a very casual occasion: it's on this little island with great views of the marsh on either side and we're having lowcountry boil and barbeque. It's perfect because we have planned this formal wedding and reception so it will be nice to have a casual dinner the night before { while enjoying amazing lowcountry scenery}.


However, since it is 1/2 my party, I don't want to dress casual. So I've come up with the idea of reusing this amazing simple white dress my mom got for me a few years ago. I never really had a chance to wear it in college so I figured this would be the perfect occasion: one more chance for me to be the girl in the white dress. Here's my dilemma: { which has recently lead into an obsession } I wanted to "spice" it up with a sash and some great shoes. Since I always use pink as my accent, I thought green would be great because it is my newest color obssession { and one of the colors for the wedding }. The sash won't be a problem because I have an amazing seamstress. The problem is the shoes: I want green satin heels and I can't find them ANYWHERE.

An abundance of pictures, but I have yet to find a pair I can actually purchase.

and the search continues....

1 comment:

  1. did you ever find your green shoes? If so please e-mail a website or where you got them. I really want a pair as well.

    godslilworker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers