Thursday, April 2, 2009

{ amazed }

Anyone that has known me even for five minutes, knows that I'm dramatic. In the worst way. I honestly think, I get a subconscious thrill about making the biggest deal about the most trivial issues. Endearing? Doubtful. But nonetheless, it's who I am.
When wedding planning began last August, I was convinced that the 11 months to follow would be filled with my dramatic moments endured by my poor parents, my sweet fiance and my six amazing bridesmaids. Surprisingly, there have been none yet { right??} and we are only weeks from the 3 month mark! My mom and I have been on the same page every step of the way and decisions have been made effortlessly. Even when she called me yesterday to tell me that our planner at the Wickliffe House was leaving at the end of this month, I remained calm { or as calm as I know how to be}. Don't get me wrong, I was devastated. I had only met her twice, but Kathryn had been amazing with helping us to make menu decisions , create floor plan layouts and helping us with vendors. But my mom told me not to worry, everything would be fine...and I listened.
Oh my god. Does this mean I'm becoming an adult?
Hah. Fat chance.
And now that we're coming down to the months before the wedding where decisions are being made every day and there's a million details to attend to, I'm not worrying about things not being perfect on July 18th {because I know they will be}. I'm worried about what I am going to do with my free time after we get married! Wedding details run through my head all day long, I think about the little moments that will make that day special, I even run to Frank Sinatra music now because it makes me think about what our reception is going to be like { okay, a little obsessive}. But most of all, I think about the little moments that Trey and I will have together; like these:





{and my all time favorite}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers