Friday, June 19, 2009

{ return }

So I started this blog a few months ago with big hopes of of recording all the steps that were going to lead me to wedding day.
Well...
Truth be told, I don't deal with stress well. Between had addressing all of my invitations { I unfortunately obsessed over my handwriting since about 3rd grade and my mom insisted it was the best }, and writing about a hundred thank you notes for the two showers thrown and attended by my VERY generous family members and friends, and tying up all the lose ends, I've been stretched a little thin. But now, wedding day is less than a month away.
!!!
Crazy.
So I revamped the blog so that after the wedding it can be a place that I still ramble about random things in my life but I can still use as an excuse to obsess about wedding details. Because i have a feeling that this is one obsession that will not go away anytime soon.
But I'm looking forward to this & I'm looking forward to getting to know the girls whose blogs I have followed through my planning process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers