Monday, June 22, 2009

{ countdown to bachelorette weekend }

My sister { and my wonderful MOH } is hosting my bachelorette party this weekend and to say i am excited would be a mild understatement. All 6 of my bridesmaids and few more of my great friends are coming to Charleston for the weekend { poor T is being kicked out and heading up to Clemson }. Most of the details are being kept from me but I do know that Friday night will be a girls night, Saturday will involve finaly fittingf for the bm's dresses, beach time and then a night out downtown with all the girls! The fact that all of my best friends will be in one place for a whole weekend is what excites me the most....and the fact that we will be fitting 11 girls into our 2 bedroom apartment and having one big sleepover for two nights :) I've never been to a bachelorette weekend { crazy, i know! } so I have NO idea what to expect but I'm sure it will be a weekend filled with fun and great memories.

and check out this cute little number that i will be wearing on saturday night. and i found these amazing turquoise wedges to match.
oh friday, please come quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers